Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Champion Homes multi-family

One of the cool things about Champion Homes is they have a sense for the multi-family projects. This is something I am very interested in for Black Hawk. Anything that makes sense for us to do, I'm into. I even have my eye on a couple little parcels right down the street from our sales center. If the land could be purchased right, it would make a lot of sense to do a little multi-family project right there! Its in an area where there are several other apartment complexes (dumpy one's) nearby. Imagine Black Hawk swoops in with a nice NEW factory built multi-family complex right there. We could even do the sales from our own sales center! That rules! Maybe I'll get the chance to try it! Champion Homes and Black Hawk Homes of Arizona. Working together for AZ's bright future! and hot... link caliente

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments: