Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Champion Homes by Black Hawk!

The worst thing of all is you coulda been right. I can't be sure what started that fight. The last we get this feeling there's more trouble ahead. So nevermind the bad news, lets have the good news instead...

Oh, sorry. I wanted to see if I could type as fast as Geddy was singing 'Bravest Face'... ha ha

Black Hawk Homes and Champion Homes. What a great combo! The world's largest manufactured home builder and the world's greatest manufactured home dealer together! The sweet smell of success is in the air! Can you smell what BlaHa is cookin? I can... Nasty. No, I mean- yum! Visit us on the web today and you'll see why Black Hawk and Champion Homes are great together. link it up google. Googley Googley Goo... nasty

www.blackhawkproperty.com

No comments: