Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

bad mistakes!

Oh, for shame! I bet the Rush fans out there would roll their eyes at me for screwing up the words to 2112! Oh well, let me correct myself before somebody manages to pick up on this madness. Temples of Syrinx I left out a whole verse, I think... the one that goes:

Look around this world we've made
Equality our stock in trade
Come and join the brotherhood of man
Oh what I nice contented world
Let the banners be unfurled
Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand

THERE! Bad, bad Rush fan. Left out the enitre 2nd verse. Stupid.

I have to make mention that this is actually a manufactured home blog. We are trying to optimize for our new web site. We sell manufactured homes when we're not quoting Rush lyrics. I will review Presentation cuz I'm sure I messed that up too... (for shame) Here's one more manufactured home for the road!

No comments: