Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Monday, April 7, 2008

Oracle: The Dream

Enter the Champion!

We sell Champion manufactured homes. How cool is that. I also have a couple shirts and maybe a pair of shorts that were made by Champion (not the same co. though)

I wandered home through silent streets
And fell into a fitful sleep
Escape to realms beyond the night
Dream can't you show me the light

I stand atop a spiral stair
An oracle confronts me ther
He leads me on light years away
Through astral nights, galactic days
I see the work of gifted hands
That grace this strange and wonderous land
I see the hand of man arise
With hungry mind and open eyes

They left our planet long ago
The elder race still learn and grow
Their power grows with purpose strong
To claim to home where they belong
Home to tear the temples down
Home to change!

OK, I'm going to admit it, I cheated that time! I started writing Soliloquy even... ouch. Anyway, enter the place where you can get a manufactured home. This blog keeps coming up on google! Thank you, google! Appreciate that. I am cleaning up my act, I promise... : ) manufactured homes, baby.

No comments: