Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Discovery

What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it gives forth a sound. Its got wires that vibrate and give music. What can this thing be that I've found?

Is it a mobile home? A manufacuted home? Modular home maybe? No? Dang.

See how it soothes like a sad heart and joyously screams out its pain. Sounds that build high like a mountain of notes that fall, gently like rain.

Let it rain down mobile homes! Arizona manufactured and modular homes.

I can't wait to share this new wonder. The people will all see its like. Let them all make their own music. The priests praise my name on this night!

Praise mobile homes! Again, sorry Rush fans. Just having some more fun. By the way, I'm writing those lyrics by memory, so if they aren't exactly right, thats why. I think its correct...

No comments: