Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Saturday, March 22, 2008

google loves Rush

I was amazed yesterday to find that Google crawled this blog and had it up as a link for Black Hawk! That is exactly what I need to happen- thank you! Weird thing is, it wasn't on the list of links today. What happened? Idunno. Hope it shows back up... Anyway, lets get down to business. Right after I throw out a few key words for us- manufactured homes in Arizona. Arizona mobile homes. Black Hawk Homes, king of modular homes in Arizona! OK, thats good. Now, Carress of Steel! Probably the most amazing thing about this album is that it was released just 7 months after Fly By Night! Unbelievable! On this record, the trio went berzerk with the long, multi-part song thing. They continued this trend on the next several albums including 2112, A Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres, and a little bit on Permanent Waves (Natural Science). Carress of Steel technically only has 5 songs. The Necromancer is 12:30 long and The Fountain of Lamneth is a whopping 19:59- the entire B side of the record! Hold on again... Black Hawk Homes. Manufactured Homes. Modular homes. Mobile homes Arizona. Like every Rush album- I love it! Carress of Steel's opening track, Bastille Day, to this day is one of my all time fave 1st tracks. Who can mistake the opening riff to that one! Alex is a god! Second song- I think I'm Going Bald is the first glimpse of Rush's humorous side. We all know them as the thinking man's band, but as many of us fans know- they all have a good sense of humor too! Oh man- this post is getting long. I think I'll finish off commenting on C.O.S. tomorrow. But before I go- I'm going to have to hit ya up with............ Manufactured homes in Arizona! or Mobile Homes, modular homes, or maybe even factory constructed homes. Yeah, boy....

No comments: