Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Monday, March 17, 2008

Prince By-Tor appears

Unless you're a RUSH fan, you have no idea what this means... I am a RUSH fan, I do know the meaning, but unfortunately this won't be a blog about Rush. I always love to use the phrase, 'enter the champion'. I love it because now it has a double meaning. Meaning #1 is By-Tor and the Snow Dog. Meaning #2 is Champion Homes. Champion is one of our main builders. I like to use the play on words to advertise our homes. Black Hawk Homes is our name. Selling manufactured homes is our game. We are #1 in Arizona! You'll soon know why if you don't already! This blog can be my RUSH forum as well. There's plenty of room for both my favorite band and my job. So, here's the key word I'm supposed to keep using- manufactured homes. More specifically Arizona manufactured homes. Or modular homes. Or mobile homes. All Arizona. All good. Stay tuned...

No comments: