Powered By Blogger

Champion EPA-315 w/ Suite Retreat

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tobes of Hades

Tobes of Hades lit by flickering torch light! By-Tor and the Snow Dog definitely one of the all time great tracks. To me, best on Fly By Night album. Even though I love every single song on that record, By-Tor stands out for some reason. I decided to mix in some fun with these blogs. Its killing me to only talk about mobile homes or manufactured homes. (got in key word there) One of my favorite topics would most certainly be RUSH! Here's a good idea for blogging... We'll go through every album chronologically. I can discuss fave tunes, the album, the time period- everything! Meanwhile, I will have to throw in an occasional Arizona manufactured homes line. Or possibly a nice plug for the company- Black Hawk Homes! We rule! That sounds great. Now, I'm excited. When you're on a blogging mission like I am, its hard to keep it fun & fresh. Thats it, then. Beautiful! I'm going to default to Fly By Night, the 1st album with Neil to start. No disrespect to the 1st Rush album- it was good. But John Rutsey is no Neil Peart. Rush IS Lee, Lifeson, and Peart. So, with that- Fly by Night will be 1st. One more thing before I go- mobile homes in Arizona. Black Hawk Homes is the #1 source for manufactured and modular homes in Arizona.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By-Tor also my favourite on Fly By night. Have you seen LRRG do By-Tor on YouTube ? He really rocks out, on the Rick.

I put it on my blog.
http://slowcycle.livejournal.com